i painted!!

January 23, 2008 at 11:45 am 15 comments

picture-053.jpg

Yay meeeee! It’s been ohhhhh…OVER twenty years. I’ve been saying I was gonna get back to it for YEARS. And, I finally put paint to canvas again. I’ve posted one I started Sunday. And, I started another last night.

I guess the best way to describe my painting style would be “whimsical”. Anyhow,  whatever it is…it’s a lot of fun. Makes me feel happy! It’s downright theraputic. And, best of all, I can’t eat and paint at the same time! That’s bound to have positive ramifications for an evening binge-er like myself!

Entry filed under: paintings by tracey, woooo-hooooo!.

presidential candidate compatibility gotta love it!

• 1. susan  |  January 23, 2008 at 12:31 pm

i am so proud of you! this is beautiful!

• 2. MeL  |  January 23, 2008 at 1:38 pm

I LOVE the colors!!!

• 3. Regina  |  January 23, 2008 at 1:43 pm

this is so beautiful… what is it lately… seems like everyones creative genes are bursting with life… I LIKE IT!

• 4. Aprille  |  January 23, 2008 at 1:51 pm

I love it, it’s gorgeous. That is just my style!

• 5. Michelle Bingham  |  January 23, 2008 at 1:52 pm

That is beautiful!!!

• 6. Donna  |  January 23, 2008 at 2:01 pm

It’s beautiful! Where are you going to hang it?

• 7. CC  |  January 23, 2008 at 3:35 pm

I don’t know much about art, but I know what I like and I like this!! I’m home again as of today, so it’s a great welcome home greeting!

• 8. Tracey  |  January 23, 2008 at 3:57 pm

Wow, I’m soooo encouraged! Thanks y’all!

= ) tracey

• 9. Jeral  |  January 23, 2008 at 8:22 pm

super kewl picture girlcousin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like it.

• 10. Marva  |  January 23, 2008 at 8:29 pm

OMG…Sister, that’s gorgeous! From the very moment that you were giving that lesson on how to paint fingernails, I knew you was talented!!! I want to put my order in now before the word gets out and I can’t afford one.

• 11. Belinda  |  January 23, 2008 at 10:04 pm

It’s AWESOME…I had NO IDEA you were so talented!

• 12. Mel Jeter  |  January 24, 2008 at 9:22 am

Wow!! You did an amazing work there missy!! Can I get one?? How bright and cheerful!!

• 13. Stacey Burrow  |  January 24, 2008 at 10:37 am

Are you painting for the public yet? Oh well, doesn’t matter cuz I’m not “the public” I’m your GIRLFRIEND!!! So, when can I expect delivery of my painting?
    Kidding aside…this is great! I’ve known all along that you have more creativity in your little finger than I have in my whole body. I’m really not surprised at how wonderful this turned out. I really would like to have one of your creations. Keep ’em comin’.

Love ya

• 14. Steph Miller  |  January 26, 2008 at 5:01 pm

I’m so proud of you!!! Now… can you pass me some motivation? Its been a year and I have like six paintings planned in our not-so-new home now… heheh

steph

• 15. Mama Eve  |  February 7, 2008 at 11:28 am

Good job,my honey. If I ever get away from the mad radiation oncologist, I want to see it in person.