Paisley Pineapple has my paintings for sale in store!

May 8, 2008 at 11:48 pm 5 comments

Y’all, I am soooooooooooo beside myself! A very cool local store has consigned my paintings for sale! My work is actually in a store where people will see it…and BUY it! Oh my goodness! How exciting is that???!!! I came right home and started painting more! Yippeeeee!

Entry filed under: paintings by tracey, woooo-hooooo!.

two new paintings… three more posey paintings

• 1. Mel  |  May 9, 2008 at 8:17 am

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting. I am so proud of you. I really love both of the new paintings, especially the green with the black background……I may have to make a special order soon……Hugs

• 2. Aprille  |  May 9, 2008 at 8:39 am

Wow! That is so awesome! Your creativity is finally really going to “pay” off! Congratulations!

• 3. MeL  |  May 9, 2008 at 9:00 am

How cool is that!!! I am so proud of what you have accomplished.

• 4. CC  |  May 9, 2008 at 11:53 am

Outstanding, Tracey! When you’re rich and famous, I get to tell everyone, ” I knew you when…..” I’ll have to stop in and see the paintings (if they’re still there when I do). Shouldn’t it be time for a newspaper article now about a budding new artist in our midst??? Paisley Pineapple has shown good judgment!
    CC

• 5. susan  |  May 28, 2008 at 12:47 pm

i agree with cc. i think somebody oughter tip off jamie mercer over at the tribune.